Passengers with disabilities How to submit an assistance request
Choose a flight when you book a flight online.
- Fill out the required fields in the Passengers section.
- Select "I need special assistance".
- Select all the fields that apply to your request.
We will get in touch with you directly if we need further information to set up your assistance request.
Travel companion and medical clearance
For your safety, please check to see if you need to travel with a companion and if you need medical clearance.
Your seat reservation Useful information
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- If your flight is operated by one of our airline partners, their rules will apply. Please contact a Saphir agent to find out more.