Fares quoted always include all taxes, fees and charges. However, there may be some destinations where additional taxes are collected upon arrival and/or departure. Unrestricted First and Business Class Fares (l'Espace Première and l'Espace Affaires) First class fares and some Business class fares allow you to change your travel dates and flights or request a refund without penalty. Restricted Business Class Fares ( l'Espace Affaires) Our lowest Business class fares are subject to availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non refundable status and non-eligibility for infant and child discounts. Unrestricted Economy Class fares (Tempo, Tempo Challenge, and Alizé) These fares allow you to travel on selected dates. You can change your travel dates or request a refund. Restricted Economy Class fares Our lowest fares are subject to availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non refundable status and non-eligibility for infant and child discounts. If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased at a travel agency, please contact your travel agency first. They have all the information necessary to process your refund. In case of any difficulties, our customer service remains at your disposal. You can reach them from the Contact Us page. Important : These conditions vary according to destination and period of travel. Should you have specific travel dates requirements, please call our bookings department for further assistance: UK: 0870 142 4343 Ireland: + 353 16590442
Booking on airfrance.ie
- Your booking is confirmed once you have entered your payment details in the booking process and click on "confirm your purchase". After that, you should receive a confirmation number composed of 6 alphanumerics, displayed in the top right corner of the confirmation page. You will also receive confirmation by email with a recap of all your flight details. Airfrance.ie can also give you availability and fare details without having to complete a booking. Fares are not guaranteed until you receive a booking reference.
- All major credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, EuroCard. The credit cardholder paying for the booking must be at least 18 years old and can make a booking for him- or herself and/or others.
- Secure online payment using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is used in this website to encrypt the purchase transaction. SSL works by encrypting all communications between your computer and our server so that the information cannot be intercepted. If your browser is SSL equipped, your transaction will be secured automatically.
- Length of session: for your own security, should your booking process remain idle for a period longer than 20 minutes, the process will need to be reinitiated.
- If you use a shared Personal Computer for internet access, make sure your details are not accessible to any other person when you end your session by closing all the browser's windows.
- Air France will operate according to the European Privacy Laws to protect your privacy.
- Payments are made in euros for Ireland and pounds sterling for the UK.
FLIGHTS TO MAINLAND CHINA
If you are traveling from Paris to mainland China, you must perform a Covid-19 PCR test and a serological test (IgM) in Paris. This rule also applies if you are in transit in Paris. If the results of these tests (PCR, IgM or both) are positive, you will not be able to continue your trip to China. In this case, your flight ticket for the trip between Paris and China will no longer be valid. You will have to contact our customer service to modify your ticket and, if necessary, return to your country of departure as soon as your situation allows it.
Name changes in your booking
If the name in your booking does not match how it appears on your passport, you can request a correction. Unfortunately, it is not possible to replace your name by someone else’s – your ticket remains in your name. Make sure to correct it on time
- If your journey includes flights operated by KLM, AIR FRANCE, Delta Air Lines and Kenya Airways, booked with a ‘KL’, ‘AF’, ‘DL’ or ‘KQ’ flight number, you can correct your name up to 30 hours before departure, free of charge.
- If your journey includes flights operated by one of our partner airlines, you need to request a name correction at least 72 hours before departure, free of charge. Please note that it’s subject to approval from the partner airline concerned.
If you booked an Award ticket, please contact the Flying Blue Service Centre .
- If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them well in advance of your departure.
No need to request a correction
- If you have several first names. It’s ok if you entered only the first when you booked.
- If your ticket shows your names in a different order, without spaces and/or with ‘MR’, ‘MRS’ or ‘MS’ between your names – this is how names are shown in our systems.
If only your maiden name shows, as long as it’s the last name appearing.
The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of: - for flights in Europe (including Metropolitan France and Corsica) € 125 in Economy and €300 in Business; - for intercontinental flights € 500 in Economy and Premium Economy and € 1.500 in Business and La Première (or the equivalent in the local currency) .
CONDUCT ABOARD AIRCRAFT
The Passenger is informed that in the event of a breach of Article 15 (Conduct aboard aircraft) of General Conditions of Carriage and in accordance with the provisions of their Article 9 (Refusal and limitation of carriage), he may be registered on a list of persons subject to a travel banning aboard the Air Carrier's aircraft under the Authorisation n°2016-240 by the CNIL (French data protection authority).